Ways to Thank a Youth Worker
How to get involved…
If your organization employs or supports volunteers in working with children or youth, or your organization would like to take an active role in supporting this vital work in communities around the world, we hope you’ll become a partner. Becoming a partner is a simple investment of your organization in the following:
- Promote Thank A Youth Worker Day in your networks.
- Help spread the message through social media.
- If a youth and children serving organization, honor child and youth care workers in your organization on that day.
As a partner, you’ll receive:
- Your logo on the Thank A Youth Worker Day website.
- A link from the website to your organization.
- Use of all Thank a Youth Worker Day resources, including letters, media releases, ideas for celebrating, logos, etc.
Join the effort to say thanks and make a positive difference in the lives of children and youth in your community! To become a partner, email